Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dazed....


Ever had the feeling that you are so enthusiastic about doing something but in the end don't get to accomplish it due to confusion or lack of information? That is how I'm feeling now with my newly set up blog. It came out of compulsion to try my hand at blogging. I'm sure you'd guess that I'm really just a newbie by the way I write and post my blog. Don't worry, I'll try to improve nonetheless with good tutors and hands on experience such as this.

The photo here is just for show. It really is actually me sometime ago in January this year, I think; taken at "Dome" in Jaya Shopping Mall. Well, it's just another attempt of a curious first time blogger trying out all sorts of "what nots" just to get use to the business of blogging. Any advice from anyone would really be appreciated =>

2 Comments:

Blogger m@n said...

wow..surprisingly but finally you decided to use a blog to express yourself..but if you need help, ask the experts..haha..of course im not one of them yet is willing to help if you wanted to..let your blog be an encouragement. At the same time, while searching yourself may you be resilient to fight through issues.

9/12/2006 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

hehe...I didn't finally come to this decision. It just happened with me surfing the internet and curious about blog. Well, yea... Thanks for offering help. Will "gambate"....=>

9/12/2006 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home