Friday, September 22, 2006

Our songs....

These will always be songs of joy and encouragement to me........


Light of Joy
While I'm walking down the streets alone
A beam of light was clearly shown
I asked God
Is it you waiting for me

As I walked on to the light
My heart was filled with joy and pride
I said God
Take me to Your side

Being with the Lord
I'm filled with joy and pride
Standing on His side
In His word abide

Lest the body dies; I will never forget what we've been through........

You'll Never Walk Alone
My God, You're with me Lord
Even when trials soar
And now, in my search of You
Guide me Lord near to You

This is what I ask of You Lord
From this moment this very day
I know when I'm with You Lord
In Your presence I'll be safe

You'll never walk alone it's true
He'll be right there standing beside you
He'll never leave you nor forsake you
He will carry you through,
Yes it's true...

When you're down He'll be there
In your trials He'll be fair
All our hope is put in You O Lord
When You're there close to me
All my fears are set free
At that time I'll know this one thing....

Bon Voyage my dear friend, Anil... Anticipating good news from you...... Enjoy Newcastle.....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home