Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Where art thou "Tooth Fairy"? Part I...

I wonder why I have so much complications with my teeth. Having filled a few cavities for the past 22 years, they are not getting any better. My most unforgettable experience was getting a cap over an overly damaged tooth. The process is called "crowning". That explains a certain shine that you might see whenever I open wide.
Today, I woke up to a painful pressing feeling at the rear of my right jaw. I thought there was something stuck between my teeth. To my disappointment; it is my wisdom tooth coming out from the bottom. Yay, some of you might say - "Andrew is finally wise!" But the worst part is the wisdom tooth from above is pressing against the little buddy down there causing pain and uncomfortableness. I'm planning to go back to my dentist back home for consultation or get it fixed. Needless to say, it will be another unforgettable experience again. Soft food and diet for now...=(
Sigh! Where art thou "Tooth Fairy"?

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

Hey,
Thanks dude....or gal....aiks..=P

9/20/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually thats a SPAM msg.. like JUNK mail or SPAM mail so u don need reply wan hahhaa...

9/23/2006 02:01:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Chris : Thanks for letting me know. Yah, I only got to know when I visited the web site mentioned. What kind of free time people have to do all sorts of nonsense...Aiks...

9/25/2006 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home