Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kampar

Phew...What can I say...Must take a break from eating, eating, eating and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. Have been eating and sleeping like a pig. haha... I guess going back to hometown is just so leisurely peacefully wonderfully relaxing =P
I went on internet and was surprised that there are a number of photos of this little town called Kampar. I only managed to upload this few. The photos are quite old. Maybe next time I can take newer shots when I get my digital camera sometime in the future...hahaha...
(A section of the main street Jln Gopeng)
The food looks more mouth watering in the real thing....
(min pao kai - Yum Yum)
(Zhao yun - Double yum....=P)
(Kampar Fishball Noodle)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lazy bum!
You can borrow my camera 1st lah..hoho =D

10/25/2006 01:23:00 AM  
Blogger Cass said...

Oooh..sedap! hehe.. can ta pau some for me when ur back in kl? haha

10/25/2006 09:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT MPK!! Min pao kai...ehehehe =P

Ish...jelesnyaa..

10/27/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Eunice : wut lazy bum?...Haih...

Cassie : Sure. I don't normally eat those stuff. Hehe... But deliciouslah..=)

Pwetty jojo : Curry or herbs?..hehe..=P

10/29/2006 05:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curry lahhhhh....

Herbs..ugh :P

11/03/2006 06:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home