Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Overconfidence Is NO Confidence

Sometimes being overconfident over a matter would bring great disaster because you tend to miss out on the basic/tiny details that are crucial. This is just what happened today.

-I couldn't stay focus.
-Found it hard to gather my thoughts.
-Heart palpitating.
-Just couldn't engage entirely in the conversation although I'm supposed to talk.

There need to be preparation eventhough you might be the most professional of all people. It is never too dangerous to be safe.

What I'm talking about?
(My group presentation in Psychological Research Methods 1 class)
Topic was:
(Willingness of college/university students in seeking educational counseling)
My part?
(Just a one slide "power point" on item-total correlation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home