Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random Pictures

(My Buddy Ah Leong & I)
(In exchange for flowers, he gave me his scroll...Haha...)
(One of my favourite self-portrait)
(I think the girl behind is Jesse)
(She's walking away from "Handsum" )
(Kekeke)

(Meet the Aus')
(Though we might look different; we come from the same factory actually)
(A psychologist, journalist and veterinarians?)

(My self acclaimed "Princess Wei Way" friend trying her hand at hairdressing)

(The guinea pig of the century - me)

(Actually quite nice...lah)

(Thank kews...Wei Way)

-A picture says more than a thousand words-

-The stillness of it tells of many stories-

-Down memory lane it brings joy-

-Things that happen today-

-Not forgotten tomorrow-

7 Comments:

Blogger weiwayk said...

So teruk n u pigi for haircut summore..after that..as if my skill so insufficient that u hafta go for 2nd haircut..Sigh..i tot it looks quite nice lor..seriousest..no one complain/caci oso.. bencis.. nvm wait for ur hair togrow longer 1st then we go gor exp 2 .. lol.. yipeee....

10/18/2006 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

*~*weiway whines*~* : The front grew too long mah...=P Whoa! 2nd experiment somemore...Lolz... I'll take up the challenge for the benefit of those who might fall victim to you next time. At least you improved from the few experiences with this "guinea pig".Sobbies...=/

10/18/2006 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger Cass said...

hehe..hmm..somebody has potentials to be a model haha..
not to mention, tall and also lanky hehe..

10/19/2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Cassie: You forgot to mention "handsome". Hehe... Erm, thanks for the compliments. I don't have the physique to be a model...=)

10/20/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same factory?!!! Haha..funny choice of words =D

10/20/2006 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Aboh? What do you suggest I use...Eh, what's your blog add ar? I forgot...

10/21/2006 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha since when wei way become a hairdresser..not bad not bad..can prescribe medicine and give ppl free hair cut..next time she can advertise.....buy my medicine,free hair cut..haha...:-) hehe so free..1 week holiday..decided to see what is with everyone and their blog..but realise quite intersting..uhm maybe i should start one..when i have the TIME lar..hahahaha

10/23/2006 01:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home