Wednesday, October 11, 2006

There is...

Everytime when I just want to try
There's always hindrances that comes and goes by
And when I thought I could make things right
There just seems to be nothing inside

Lord, teach me what to say....
Lord, lead me all the way....

Coz there is,
There is no one I believe
Coz I only wanna believe in You
There is no where to turn
Coz I only wanna turn to You
There is no one I could long for
Coz I only wanna long for You......

My Lord and King
My Lord and King

Jesus, come in our midst

Saviour, Lead us to serve You

And give us, the strength in our faith

To follow, all of Your ways

And I only want to live for You

Living to praise You in all I do

From the mountains, into the valleys

I will worship You

With my whole heart, in all of my days

I will worship You

JESUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home