Thursday, November 02, 2006

Best"est" Day

Talk about having the best day of your life. Well, it wasn't or probably isn't the best day, but definitely one of the best days of my life. Every moment was valuable and worth keeping. Nothing is more precious than spending time with people whom you really care about and love. Today was one of such days. 12 hours out of the house certainly did not go to waste. I truly thank God for the time that I had. I think one very important asset of a person is to learn to be appreciative and grateful to the people around you, don't you think so?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

yes yes, i think so too ;)

11/03/2006 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will my day come? sniff..

11/08/2006 05:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled here. Great to see things moving.

11/15/2006 03:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home