Friday, January 12, 2007

Someone said....

Someone said that it'll be easy,
But I find it difficult....

Someone said that it'll be alright,
But I find it just not right...

Someone said not to worry,
But I find that I worry everyday...

Someone said it is happy,
But I find it quite sad...

Someone said it'll last for eternity,
But I find the end of the road...

Someone said there's still time,
But I find I don't even know time...

Someone said to be calm,
But I find anger...

Someone said to be yourself,
But I don't even know "me"...

Someone used to say "you must learn through mistakes",
But I've done mistakes and blatantly repeated it again...

Someone used to say "you must think positively",
But I find negativity always crouching at my door...

Somene used to say "You have done well",
But I find that I still fail most of the time...

Someone used to say "You will meet new people",
But I find that loneliness is my friend...

Someone used to say "Your hard work will be appreciated",
But I find no one knows who I really am...
But I find no one appreciates...

Who am I?
A certain emotion hidden in the depths of the person which cries out to be heard but greatly suppressed inwardly.

(This is depression. Never find yourself caught in this situation. It is extremely hazardous and deadly to any individual. Its effects is very detrimental until the incidences of suicide)

Am I trapped?.......

6 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

yeah, depression is a scary thing. It can be fatal. U wrote the poem? You're not depress right? hehe.. cuz im getting a lil worried..

1/14/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Cassie: Hey, yea it's just a lash of thoughts. Nothing serious now. Don't worry =>

1/15/2007 09:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stress occurs when an individual believes that they do not have the ability to handle the demands of a situation....and the accumulation of stress leads into depression?

Relax. Let go and let God.

1/16/2007 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Eunice: Haha...Thanks for being a listening ear all this while. God bless you...!

1/16/2007 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..u wrote that?thought u just picked out a poem from sumwhere..hmm..believe me when i say i read it and i really do understand..and just to encourage u that eventually things works out alright and u WILL eventually begin to see things with "positive-ness" and rationaltiy..and once ur out of it,it just makes a person so SO grateful to God that He was ever so faithful He saw him through the whole way.it's been so long since we saw u.take care andrew! :)

1/16/2007 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Su Sian: Hey, hey! It's been quite sometime. Hope you are doing fine and alright. Yea, was into a bit of problems that day. I do write poems and stuffs like that but they are not top class material. All the best for this semester yea. God bless you! Hope to see you too...=P

1/16/2007 09:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home