Wednesday, February 07, 2007

6 Days to V

In short, her name means sparkling derived from American english descent.
I find that she is true to her name as she is always inspiring.
I will always remember her laughter and the joy she adds to my life.
I have not really showed her how much I appreciate her these recent years.
Incidentally, many things have happened that brought us apart.
In a way, those things taught me to be true to my word and heart.
In another way, we bond like never before because of the trials.
It also strengthen our walk and faith in God.
In time to come, I pray that we will truly live out "INSETY" (a word I invented)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

hehe..so sweeeeeet...hehe..
I love V days, though im stil single.. V days are just one of those special days that everyone is in a lovey-dovey and happy mood hehe.
Anywayz, hope u'll have a blessed V day with ur loved and special ones :)

2/08/2007 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Cassie: Thanks. I've had many disastrous V Days too. Hope this year will be different. Happy Valentine's Day to you also..=)

2/11/2007 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home