Tuesday, February 06, 2007

7 Days to V

Will anyone be tired of celebrating Valentine's Day?
I've celebrated many Valentine's Days. Some were blissful memories, yet some just didn't seem right because of certain reasons. Whichever way, I thank God that He was and is gracious to me and have blessed me with only one "Valentine" that I thought of every year. I hope it'll be the same person for years to come.
Many things have changed since I first stepped to KL. Life was not so "mundane" with a lot of glitches and twists that changed and structured who I am. But nonetheless, many incidences have I pulled through by God's grace. So, who am I referring to when I mention about my "valentine"? Hmm... =) Hope she's reading...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh..for those of us who are single, we'll be celebrating Friendship Day!

Haha..remember that everyday is Valentine's Day!

2/09/2007 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Yea... Haha... That was what CF celebrated 2 years ago. "Friendship Appreciation Nite".

2/11/2007 11:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home