Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Contradictory!

Just when I see most my classmates all done with assignments and projects, I ask myself what has gone wrong with me. I'm still struggling to complete 6 assignments that are all due on 10/8.
1. Independent A - Research Proposal (80% done)
2. Research Design and Analysis - Research Proposal (100% done)
3. Training for Psychologist - Training Module Proposal (60% done)
4. Training for Psychologist - Training Design (0% done)
5. Philosophical Issues - Psychology as a science (30% done)
6. Abnormal Psychology - Movie reflection (0% done)
So much for being daring to take 5 subjects this semester, knowing that the work is tremendous. However, I don't think I'll give up easily...=) I'm sure it'll be done by the next 3 days...Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best, man :) i've just pushed my panic button 'cause i realized i still haven't done nothing, heheh.

8/09/2007 01:37:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

K: Haha. Where do you install your panic button? I need one as well. All the best to you too yea...=)

8/09/2007 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home