Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A pleasant surprise indeed

It was really unexpected that some of my CF friends came over to celebrate my birthday.
"Really people. I mean it. I was taken by surprise...=)"
A big thank you to
1. Jason
2. Wei Way
3. Leslie
4. Suheri
5. Lily
6. Josephine
7. Kennee

Seven of you made a sad boy happy...=) Yay, I'm 19+4! To those who text, I'd like to appreciate all of your wishes by also saying a big Thank You to all of you!

On a more serious note, today made me think of the people who have crossed paths with me these 3 years in college. It really feels like a nostalgic moment whenever I come to think of the times that I had with different people at different semesters. Although this goes on to say that "I'm old" but it also tells me that God has given me bountiful blessings in terms of friends and companionship all the way through. Even when there are phases when it's like I changed sets of friends as semesters progress, I thank God that some still remain as close friends. It's a blessing that there are people that God created in our lives to mould, encourage, direct and support us even in the most difficult times.

"Cherish a friend, while you still can."
(W.A.F.F)

4 Comments:

Blogger m@n said...

well what a sweet surprise..celebrating each other's life is a great moment indeed. Have a joyous and merriest day.
"You turn men back to dust, saying, 'Return to dust, O sons of men.'...Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
So i pray that u may gain this divine blessing from God that is "the heart of wisdom" and a memorable journey with the Lord while u r travelling this narrow road. Selamat Hari Jadi!!

8/14/2007 06:17:00 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

oh ya, well y r u sad in the first place?

8/14/2007 06:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah a "blog revival" hehe..happy birthday andrew :)

8/14/2007 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Man: Thank you for reminding me to journey with the Lord. How difficult sometimes it is to keep on track. I'm not sad as in miserable but it was a change in mood with people coming over...=)

Susian: Haha. I guess it was under ICU for quite sometime. Finally, it's alive! Thanks for the wishes and God bless you too yea...=)

8/14/2007 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home