Monday, September 24, 2007

It's all in my head!

This week's leisure: FYP
This week's agenda: FYP
This week's business: FYP
This week's assignment: FYP
This week's "yumcha talk": FYP
This week's entertainment: FYP
This week's TORTURE: FYP

It never daunted upon me that the workload for finishing this final year project is so tremendous. Every single detail that is put into the paper needs to be supported and cited from another source. This week is not about the paper. It's about setting up for the experiment that will be conducted next week. Hence, it is a huge burden right now to do things right and do the right things. Checklists, revisions, consultations, resources are all but the parts of ensuring the experiment goes well. It is my hope that the tools that I use would not create any complications. There are softwares that I need to learn to use and materials that I need to buy, which might amount up to RMxxx.xx that is clearly cut-throat. Anyway, I would want to have fun in doing this too. Need to always remind myself of the reason I'm doing this research. The objectives that I've set in the research proposal and the extent of the research that I first planned. All these comes very much into the direction and motivation that I need for the remaining days of the project till the day when it is due. As stress settles in, the thought of giving up increases. Nonetheless, I will try to make it worth the risks and efforts. The fruit that bears after this would be so much to reap...Amen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

righto! a few more weeks, and no more dreadful researches after this, at all ;)

9/28/2007 03:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home