Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's driving me crazy

Just when I thought that my research topic is refined enough, then came an inevitable contribution from another lecturer on one of the variables. Reading comprehension, though basic can be defined into 6 levels:
1. Following simple instructions.
2. Noting details.
3. Sequencing events.
4. Getting the main idea.
5. Making inferences.
6. Making generalization.
Well, it is yet another journey of looking into the level that I am targeting on before actually running the real experiment. This is more tideous than I thought as more information unfold at the last minute and I only have 5 weeks left to report my research findings. It's really driving me crazy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo!

Haha.. How I miss those times when I worried abt my final research. Anyway, juz wanna say if I can go thru it, so can you!
(But please dun be last minute yach!)
Gampateh! :)

9/13/2007 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Lily: Hey, what a pleasant suprise. Hope you are doing well in your practical too. Ya, if Lily can, I can too..=) Will try my best...God bless you always!

9/14/2007 01:03:00 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

well it may seem difficult but not impossible.

9/14/2007 06:12:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Man: Amen to that! =)

9/14/2007 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home