Monday, September 03, 2007

Secret, by Jay Chow


Secret That Cannot Be Told
Composer: Jay Chou (周杰伦)
Lyricist: Vincent Fang (方文山)
Theme song for the movie "Secret"




The cold coffee leaves the coaster
I hold my feelings very far back
I work hard wanting to get the past back
You can still see it as always clearly on my face


The most beautiful thing wasn't the rainy day
It was the eaves that you and I once took shelter under from the rain
The images of our memories
As I'm swinging on the swing


The dream starts to not be sweet
You say gradually let go of love
Then you will walk farther
Why go changing
The time that has already been missed


You use your fingertip
To stop me from saying goodbye
I imagine you by my side
Before I completely lose you


You say gradually let go of love
Then you will walk farther
Perhaps the loss of fate
Only let us meet


Only let us love each other
For this one season of autumn
I only discover after they float down
The fragments of this happiness
How am I going to pick them up?

Current favourite song. Translation provided here...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home