Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Upcoming Performance

Date: 26 October 2007
Time: 7.30pm
Event: Malam Sekalung Budi
Venue: SMK Seri Kampar
Songs: 1. Collide, Howie Day
2. You and Me, Lighthouse

I still remember the first time I sang in this event in my former F6 school. I rendered 3 songs in front of a crowd of 600 or so. It wasn't the best audience though because everyone was busy munching on their sumptuous dinner. I wasn't belting out a great song and voice too. Well, that was part of the job of an entertainer I suppose. Here I am again making a comeback after 4 years by invitation from my dad to perform in this event. I don't expect much response or appreciation from the crowd. However, it is a time for realizing my tiny dream of becoming a singer. Anyway, "Seri Kampar" here I come!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seri Kampar event? Haha an alumni going back to sing, how fun! =)

10/15/2007 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Ya, just an entertaining gig. Not a glamorous one. Still thinking of changing song.

10/18/2007 09:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home