Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank You

Someone told me that being in a relationship is not to think of the "ifs" and "doubts". Thinking about the past is also a definite no no. Never say "will see how it goes" when it involves the other person. Hence, living in doubt and worry and seeing how it goes would only cause faltering consequences. Hence, the only acceptable thing to do is to work hard and try hard at it until your last breath. Another mistake would cause a lost of it all. Another wrong turn would forever change the course.

3 Comments:

Blogger m@n said...

yes andrew, accept the fact that the world is full of pain and suffering because of the mistakes made even long time ago and it shapes us of who we are now. Well,continue to embrace the biblical truth and learn how to confess and repent in a relationship.not only for you but i have to remind myself of that too. Once the spiritual relationship is restored anything else isn't that impossible after all..

2/05/2008 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Mmm...Though difficult it may be, I will find strength in Him to guide my path till one day I'll find the man He wants me to be...

2/05/2008 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. If this entry by any chance has got something to do with me, do give me a buzz. I've been wanting to make right, but never really heard from you.

Do buzz when you're free for a meal or something.

David

5/06/2008 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home